Customers want to see what you sell. They want to see your products and know what’s in stock. Today, most new customers check out the business they wish to visit online first. They make their buying decision based on their online experience before coming to your store.
In 2015, more that 65% of all new buying decisions started with an Internet search for the products and services they were looking for. Once they have found companies with the products they are looking for, they are more likely to buy from them.
Beer, Wine, and Liquor retailers with Bergundi increased their annual sales by more that double their competitors. While competitors experienced single digit growth and margin pressure, our retailers’ experienced double-digit growth and solid margins.
Some facts about publishing online:
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful.
- 61% of consumers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content and are also more likely to buy from that company.
- 78% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them.
- 78% of small businesses attract new customers through social media.
- Customers who receive email newsletters spend 82% more when they buy from the company.
When they have visited your website and viewed you products and custom content, they have created a picture of who you are and are more likely to buy from you.